29 November 2019
Access this webinar on-demand to to hear how a year of record-breaking volumes and defining transactions might affect your scheme.
If you weren't able to make it to the live webinar, or would like to listen again we've got the on-demand version ready for you when you have the time.
Just to let you know, all the interactive elements inside the webinar are always-on, so feel free to ask questions as if it were the live webinar experience.
Length: 45 minutes
This webinar covers the following questions;
- Whether the market will continue to be dominated by mega deals?
- Are current volumes sustainable and what might be the impact on pricing?
- What impact (if any) is there likely to be on the longevity swap market?
- How can small schemes avoid being crowded out of the market?
- What's the outlook for 2020 and beyond?
Make sure you take a listen to hear our latest views and insights on pension buy-ins and buy-outs and our predictions for 2020 and beyond.