Alongside legislation and policy changes, Education, Savings, Technology and Future Landscape are fundamental themes that will continue to play a hugely significant role in shaping pensions that are fit for the future.
- Auto-enrolment contributions on the increase, but how much is enough?
- The lure of freedom – is it all it’s cracked up to be?
- Future Pensioners must understand that getting GMP adjustments right will take time
- Pumping up for the pensions work-out
Our latest blogs
- A 10-point checklist for a joined up well-rounded employee wellbeing strategy
- A proud day. Reflections on LCP’s first Pride in London march
- Change is coming for DB, but what does it mean today for your scheme?
- Target zero: how does the UK get to the 2050 emissions goal?
- Why financial advisers are leaving the pensions transfer advice market and what this means for your members
- Defining your analytics strategy: a focus on UK non life insurers
How we can help
Pensions and benefits
Best outcomes for your members. Best value for your spend.
Gain a competitive edge by better understanding your liabilities and risks.
Insight through modelling and analysis of energy markets.
Technology and innovation
Real-time control, built by experts who understand your business.
The strength of our business lies in our people.
It goes without saying that our people are experts in our business. What makes them stand out is their commitment to becoming an expert in yours, so that we give actionable advice that can make a real difference.Meet our experts