LCP Visualise combines our consulting approach with intuitive technology and real-time analysis.
LCP Visualise gives you funding and investment analytics showing you what you need when you need it, so you can make quicker and better decisions.
How we can help
Clients tell us that LCP Visualise is clear, intuitive to use, and helps collaboration.
It’s the only tool you’ll need to manage your DB pension scheme, enabling you to:
- See the progress of your recovery plan
- Monitor and project the corporate balance sheet
- Run real time "What If" scenario tests to help you make quicker and better funding and investment decisions
- Understand the impact of changing your investment strategy
- Personalise a dashboard so you’ll always see what’s most important to you
- Set up and monitor investment triggers
- Understand the development of your scheme cashflows
- Get live insurer pricing to help you know when to derisk
- See real time risk and return profiles of asset classes
- Monitor investment manager performance
LCP Visualise is a really useful tool to facilitate collaboration between the trustees and company. We can quickly see the impact of different funding and investment decisions in a very intuitive way, and keep on top of how the position is changing over time. It helps us to focus on the decisions that make a real difference.
Our latest thinking
How we can help
We provide individual and high quality actuarial advice, taking a collaborative approach between trustees, employer and advisers, to ensure a focus on good member outcomes.
We are market leaders at each stage of de-risking, including planning, investment strategy, transactional services and wind up.
We help sponsors of pension schemes understand and manage the costs and risks associated with supporting their current and legacy pension schemes as well as other employee benefits.
We help you get your investment strategy right to ensure good member outcomes in your DB and DC schemes.
LCP Sonar, our risk profiling tool, benchmarks your scheme against other pension schemes, covering covenant, funding and investment risks. You can quickly see how your scheme’s risk profile compares to others and think about the key risks for you.
We help trustees achieve their strategic goals, with solution-led, appropriate advice.