In the first video from this new series - The what, why and how of insuring pension liabilities - we answer "how can you reduce longevity risk".11 October 2017
Technology & innovation
LCP Visualise combines our consulting approach with intuitive technology and real-time analysis.
LCP Visualise gives you funding and investment analytics showing you what you need when you need it, so you can make quicker and better decisions.
How we can help
Clients tell us that LCP Visualise is clear, intuitive to use, and helps collaboration.
It’s the only tool you’ll need to manage your DB pension scheme, enabling you to:
- See the progress of your recovery plan
- Monitor and project the corporate balance sheet
- Run real time "What If" scenario tests to help you make quicker and better funding and investment decisions
- Understand the impact of changing your investment strategy
- Personalise a dashboard so you’ll always see what’s most important to you
- Set up and monitor investment triggers
- Understand the development of your scheme cashflows
- Get live insurer pricing to help you know when to derisk
- See real time risk and return profiles of asset classes
- Monitor investment manager performance
LCP Visualise is a really useful tool to facilitate collaboration between the trustees and company. We can quickly see the impact of different funding and investment decisions in a very intuitive way, and keep on top of how the position is changing over time. It helps us to focus on the decisions that make a real difference.
Our LCP Visualise experts
Our latest thinking
Aaron Punwani, LCP’s Strategy Director, reflects on 20 years of innovation at LCP.19 May 2017
How we can help
We are market leaders at each stage of de-risking, including planning, investment strategy, transactional services and wind up.Meet some of our experts
Our investment team works with trustees and sponsors of pension schemes to help them maximise their investment returns, while ensuring risk is well managed.Meet some of our experts
We help companies navigate through the complexity of pensions provision.Meet some of our experts