In this blog, Ken Willis explains the problem with the way trustees and consultants monitor their investment managers.2 May 2017
Technology & innovation
LCP SpotLight gives you real-time metrics on your investments – both at asset class and manager level.
We think up-to-date information is simply more useful. So we built LCP SpotLight to help us give better advice and help you make more informed investment decisions.
How we can help
LCP SpotLight is our new approach to performance monitoring which lets you see, over any time period, compared to any benchmark or to any other manager, what’s going on in your pension scheme. With LCP SpotLight you can:
- See real time risk and return profiles of asset classes and monitor investment manager performance
- Analyse up-to-date metrics to understand how your assets are performing in real-time
- Get invaluable insights immediately after critical market events like the Brexit vote or the US Elections
- Answer questions like, “would we have been better off selecting another fund manager last year?” or “would we have been better off staying with our previous manager?”
- Evaluate how well your strategy and managers are working so you can take advantage of opportunities, or take early, corrective action if necessary
It is always fun to have "wow" moments in client meetings and LCP SpotLight generated most of those for me in 2016.
Our LCP SpotLight experts
Our latest thinking
Our investment team works with trustees and sponsors of pension schemes to help them maximise their investment returns, while ensuring risk is well managed.Meet some of our experts
We identify and research investment managers that can generate the performance our clients expect.Meet some of our experts
We help monitor the performance of our clients investments so they can progress against their objectives.Meet some of our experts