This site is administered by Lane Clark & Peacock LLP on behalf of itself and each Lane Clark and Peacock local operating company.
The primary purpose of LCP’s website is to be a dynamic resource and business tool to help you learn more about LCP. When visiting our website we are committed to maintaining your privacy. Any information you provide will be used only by Lane Clark and Peacock LLP, and will not be disclosed to any other party or for any other reason (other than set out below) without your prior consent.
What information do we gather?
LCP collects information on its websites in two ways:
- Directly (for example, when you provide information to sign up for a newsletter or register to attend an event);
- Indirectly (for example, through our website's technology).
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. Eg for a conference or a publication;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Our website collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics;
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data and location data. Please see the Cookies section below for more information.
If you have registered your personal information on this website, Lane Clark & Peacock LLP may wish from time to time to send you information about its services. If you do not wish to receive any such information any time in the future, you should contact us advising us you no longer wish to receive such information.
Other ways in which we collect and use personal information
LCP collects personal information about individuals (including pension scheme members and client contacts) in the course of running our business and providing our services to our clients. We use this personal information for the purposes of providing and improving our services to our clients, to market our services and manage our relationships with clients and third parties and for other legitimate business purposes.
In circumstances where we process personal information on behalf of clients (including pension scheme member data), we will carry out such processing only in accordance with our clients’ instructions. In processing such personal information, we will usually act as the data processor and our client is usually the data controller.
In circumstances where an LCP partner or staff member acts as scheme actuary for a pension scheme (the “Scheme Actuary”), he or she will usually be a joint data controller with the trustees of the pension scheme.
In circumstances where we keep personal data about clients and others for our own purposes (such as for client relationship management purposes or client marketing/event purposes), we are the data controller in relation to such personal data.
LCP is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). Our registration number is Z6661882. Each Scheme Actuary at LCP (with a current Scheme Actuary appointment) is also registered as a data controller with the ICO.