Pensions & benefits
Welcome to LCP's Future Pensioner publication, where you'll find campaign highlights including topical blogs covering big picture pension issues that are on members' minds.
Our Future Pensioner publication looks to lead and encourage longer-term debate and discussion around pensions saving and engagement.
Included in this edition:
- ‘I’d invest in something sensible’ Helen Stokes hits the high street to talk to DC savers and find out what’s important to them
- 'Joining the dots on pensions and climate change for millennials’ Claire Jones discusses how climate change can help engage millennials with their pension pots
- 'Artificial Intelligence: Embracing the future of pensions’ Would your members be comfortable talking to a chatbot? Alex Waite explores AI and the pensions world
- Education - "I’d invest it in something sensible"
- Savings - Mind the perception gap around ‘property as a pension’
- Technology - Artificial Intelligence: Embracing the future of pensions
- Future Landscape - Joining the dots on pensions and climate change for millennials
How we can help
We help employers and trustees design investment strategies that achieve better outcomes for members.Meet some of our experts
We help our clients understand and implement responsible investment principles.Access our expert thinking