Pensions & benefits
LCP Vista 2
our investment view
Keeping you informed with our latest investment thinking
It’s been another few tumultuous months in the pensions world. We’ve seen yields fall once more to new record lows; we’ve got a new pensions minister; the FTSE100 has finally surpassed its 1999 peak; and we’re now living in a world where a DC pension isn’t really a pension at all. There’s more change on the horizon too – with annuitants potentially getting the right to “sell” their pension.
So how should pension schemes respond?
In this edition of LCP Vista we take a look at some investment ideas and thoughts that help to answer this question.
In this edition
- Macro-economic outlook - Is low the new normal?
- Traditional consulting vs fiduciary management - Getting the best of both
- Second-hand annuities - A better match than bonds?
- New DC flexibilities - Are providers doing enough?
- Protection strategies - Safeguarding your investment returns
- Bulk annuities - Lower pricing on the horizon?
Speak to our expert Matt Gibson for more information
How we can help
Our team works with trustees and sponsors of pension schemes to help them maximise their investment returns, while ensuring risk is well managed.Meet some of our experts
We help employers and trustees design investment strategies that achieve better outcomes for members.Meet some of our experts
We provide un-conflicted advice to help clients who choose fiduciary management select and monitor their provider.Meet some of our experts