Pensions & benefits
Are you considering the implications of the recent High Court’s judgment in the Lloyds Bank case?
The judgment confirms that occupational pension schemes need to adjust scheme benefits to remove the inequalities that arise from unequal GMPs. As a result of the judgment, various actions from Trustees and Sponsors of schemes with GMPs earned between 17 May 1990 and 5 April 1997 will be required. Our checklist highlights a number of key initial considerations for both the short-term and medium-term.
You might also like...
- Webinar: The Lloyds Bank GMP Inequalities judgment: what it means for you
- Press release: LCP reacts to Lloyds Bank High Court ruling
- Blog:The High Court rules that GMP inequalities must be addressed – what now?
- News Alert: High Court forces resolution of the GMP inequality issue
- Webinar on-demand: Pensions Accounting in challenging times for companies
How we can help
We provide individual and high quality actuarial advice, taking a collaborative approach between trustees, employer and advisers, to ensure a focus on good member outcomes.Meet some of our experts
We work closely with our clients to understand their pension scheme objectives and implement effective and creative strategies to achieve them.Meet some of our experts