Back to normal or back to better? Learning from the past to improve the future
LCP's virtual DC and Financial Wellbeing conference was a time to reflect on the lessons from an unsettling year and take stock of the many changes trustees and employers are facing.
More than 400 attendees joined us to enjoy live sessions from our experts who covered topics from climate change, member communications and financial wellbeing, to the future of DC pensions. We've created an online magazine with all our sessions from the day and some new insights to help you and your scheme go back to better.
Our conference speakers included experts from across LCP, who discussed topical issues in the DC arena, guest speaker, Rory Sutherland who shared his views on the lessons learned after lockdown, Richard Butcher, Chair of the PLSA and Sir Steve Webb, Partner and former Pensions Minister who discussed the future of DC Pensions.
Inside our conference magazine:
- Video sessions from the day for you to enjoy on-demand
- Richard Butcher, Chair of PLSA, scans the horizon: does he spot DC (in)adequacy?
- Hayley Williams considers whether the future of member communications is interactive
- George Currie explains what TPR’s new single Code of Practice means for DC schemes
- Erica Beltrami asks: Illiquids, to be or not to be?
How we can help
We help you get the best value out of your DC scheme and ensure the best possible outcomes for members.
We help you navigate the complex area of employee benefits and implement a successful strategy