Pensions & benefits
pensions 2018 - Autumn report
Our Autumn report reveals what senior corporate decision-makers really think about key pensions issues.
This part 2 - Autumn report uncovers the key issues which companies should be aware of now to give them time to adapt ahead of the year-end. We gauge sentiment of corporate directors. The results of which can be found throughout the report. It also provides an updated snapshot of the FTSE 100 pension scheme financial health.
"Big pension changes are happening fast, and companies need to keep up. We discuss our “out of the box” solutions for these changes in this report."
Phil Cuddeford, Head of Corporate Consulting
What's inside Accounting for Pensions 2018: part 2 - Autumn report?
- Executive Summary: Secure and stable pension planning
- Section 1: Paying contributions when you have an accounting surplus
- Section 2: Stable pensions planning
- Section 3: DB consolidators
- Section 4: Important changes in the pensions landscape for corporates
- Section 5: Preparing for the year-end
You may also be interested to view our part 1 - May report, "FTSE 100 pension schemes go into surplus. Are they out of the woods?"
You might also like...
- Accounting for Pensions 2018: part 1 - Spring report - see the report, view the video and more
- Press release: Looming court decision on gender equalisation of pension schemes could hit FTSE 100 profits by up to £15bn
- Survey: New rules for pension transfer advice - how generous are transfer values?
- Webinar on-demand: Pensions Accounting in challenging times for companies
- A quick-read guide on preparing for the year end
- Do you want to get the best from your pensions accounting? Understand how here
How we can help
We help companies navigate through the complexity of pensions provision.Meet some of our experts
We help both trustees and sponsors prepare for and deal with corporate change.Meet some of our experts