Our Autumn report reveals what senior corporate decision-makers really think about key pensions issues.
This part 2 - Autumn report uncovers the key issues which companies should be aware of now to give them time to adapt ahead of the year-end. We gauge sentiment of corporate directors. The results of which can be found throughout the report. It also provides an updated snapshot of the FTSE 100 pension scheme financial health.
"Big pension changes are happening fast, and companies need to keep up. We discuss our “out of the box” solutions for these changes in this report."
Phil Cuddeford, Head of Corporate Consulting
What's inside Accounting for Pensions 2018: part 2 - Autumn report?
- Executive Summary: Secure and stable pension planning
- Section 1: Paying contributions when you have an accounting surplus
- Section 2: Stable pensions planning
- Section 3: DB consolidators
- Section 4: Important changes in the pensions landscape for corporates
- Section 5: Preparing for the year-end
You may also be interested to view our part 1 - May report, "FTSE 100 pension schemes go into surplus. Are they out of the woods?"
You might also like...
- Accounting for Pensions 2018: part 1 - Spring report - see the report, view the video and more
- Press release: Looming court decision on gender equalisation of pension schemes could hit FTSE 100 profits by up to £15bn
- Survey: New rules for pension transfer advice - how generous are transfer values?
- Webinar on-demand: Pensions Accounting in challenging times for companies
- A quick-read guide on preparing for the year end
- Do you want to get the best from your pensions accounting? Understand how here
Accounting for pensions 2018 - May report
Thought leadership report
Our Accounting for Pensions report, now in its landmark 25th year, reveals the state of FTSE 100 companies' pensions.Download now
How we can help
We help sponsors of pension schemes understand and manage the costs and risks associated with supporting their current and legacy pension schemes as well as other employee benefits.
Whether to enter a DB Consolidator is a complex decision. Sponsors and Trustees must be sure it is the right decision for their scheme and its members. We can help.
We help both trustees and sponsors prepare for and deal with corporate change.
We help pension scheme trustees and sponsors to determine the ultimate destination for their scheme and help them put together a plan to get there, including how to effectively manage the risks they face along the way.