Investment Uncut special:
The wanderer returns
30 March 2023
You can listen to our podcasts online via the player below or search for 'Investment Uncut' and review, rate and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pocket Casts or SoundCloud.
A short special episode this week as Mary returns from a 3 month sabbatical and we take a few moments out to talk about her trip to Central and South America and some of her reflections. We discuss highlights including favourite moments, best activity, best food and, of course, the diciest transportation situations. We discuss Mary’s journal, some deeper reflections on work and life, plus her reading list.
- Mary’s LinkedIn post
- Cartagena in Columbia
- Favourite food, restaurant Leo in Bogota
- Ziplining in Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Hydrospeeding in Patagonia
- Bolivar: The Epic Life of the Man Who Liberated South America - Marie Arana
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less - Greg McKeown
- Effortless: Make It Easier to Do What Matters Most - Greg McKeown
- Where the Crawdads Sing - Delia Owen
- A Little Life - Hanya Yanagihara
- A Long Petal of the Sea - Isabel Allende
- I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - Claire Vaye Watkins
How to access our podcasts
You can access all our podcasts across all major audio platforms via computer or devices.
Each LCP investment uncut podcast is for information and marketing purposes only and does not constitute any form of investment or financial advice or a financial promotion (under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000). All views expressed by the podcast hosts and guests are purely their own opinions and do not represent those of LCP, its clients or affiliates. Our podcast listeners should always seek independent financial or legal advice before making any financial or investment decisions. Please refer to the Legal Notices section on the LCP website for further information.