8 November 2022
Welcome to our latest quarterly DC update.
Inside you will find LCP's views on key developments in the DC arena over the last three months, together with actions to help you going forward.
In this edition we focus on:
- Government policy developments including Jeremy Hunt's revival of the 'mini-budget' and FRC finalising new rules for money purchase projections.
- Pension scams and cyber crime updates including TPR's new scam fighting plan and FCA's latest ScamSmart campaign.
- Market and investment updates - widening access to Long-Term Asset Funds and DWP's consultation on DC investment opportunities.
- Pensions dashboards including PASA's guidance on 'Value Data' for dashboards, pensions dashboards regulations laid out by DWP and the Government's six month warning of dashboards 'go live' date.
- LCP insights - a round up of our latest insights, blogs and events.
If you have any questions about any of the content in this update, please contact one of our DC team.