6 November 2019
With Brexit continuing to dominate the political agenda, most legislation, including any relating to pensions, has been delayed. The potential for further delays after the General Election and if/when Brexit happens is a clear possibility.
In this update we look at:
- Increasing pressure from the Pensions Regulator?
- Trustees' record up to date?
- Over 1.5m people to hit the Lifetime Allowance?
- Will any contributions exceed the Annual Allowance
- HMRC Registered Pension Scheme Return
- The Pensions Regulator's scheme return
- Information Commissioners Office registration
LCP DC and Financial Wellbeing Conference 2020
28 April 2020
Early registrations are now open! Reserve your seat today to walk in the shoes of your DC savers and help them to improve their financial wellbeing - now and in the future.Register now