6 November 2019
With Brexit continuing to dominate the political agenda, most legislation, including any relating to pensions, has been delayed. The potential for further delays after the General Election and if/when Brexit happens is a clear possibility.
In this update we look at:
- Increasing pressure from the Pensions Regulator?
- Trustees' record up to date?
- Over 1.5m people to hit the Lifetime Allowance?
- Will any contributions exceed the Annual Allowance
- HMRC Registered Pension Scheme Return
- The Pensions Regulator's scheme return
- Information Commissioners Office registration