27 April 2017
This investment snapshot provides a summary of our in-depth quarterly investment update on markets, macroeconomic outlook, topical investment issues and environmental social and governance issues for the quarter to 31 March 2017.
- Global growth holds steady for two quarters – a trend or a blip?
- Trump trips as rhetoric meets politics
- Bond investors – growth’s a blip
- Equities investors – growth’s a trend
- Investors queue “round the block” for long-lease property
- Volatility – it’s too quiet out there
Speak to our expert Ken Willis for more information.