A world of “low numbers” just got lower... Not quite what markets expected, at least. Our latest investment snapshot takes a look at the quarter to 31 March 2016.
Our latest investment snapshot provides summary of our in-depth quarterly investment update on markets, macroeconomic outlook, topical investment issues and environmental, social and governance issues.
- Investment headlines for the quarter to 31 March 2016
- Global growth expectations continue to fall
- The IMF warns of the risks of “political isolationism”
- Japan follows Europe’s lead on negative interest rates
- High quality government bond yields fall across the board
- Equity markets plunge…but then some recover
Speak to our expert Ken Willis for more information.