I joined LCP in 2011 and am now a specialist in LCP’s insurance de-risking practice. I help trustees and companies, often together, to design, prepare for and implement buy-ins, buy-outs and longevity swaps.
I have worked on over 20 successful de-risking transactions and wind-up processes for pension schemes ranging from £5m to over £10bn in size. I believe in working collaboratively with all stakeholders to best meet my clients’ objectives.
Alongside my client work I’m the team’s line manager, responsible for ensuring that LCP’s projects are well resourced to deliver a consistently high quality service to all our clients.
My transaction experience includes:
- Tate & Lyle – 2 x buy-ins totalling £1.3bn, leading to full buy-in (2012 and 2019)
- British American Tobacco - £3.4bn pensioner and deferred member buy-in (2019)
- Marks and Spencer - 4 x buy-ins totalling £2.8bn (2018 and 2019)
- Post Office - £450m full buy-in (2017)
- Total - £1.6bn pensioner buy-in (2014)
It's comforting to feel that we are in 'safe hands' with LCP and looked after by a proactive team.
Our latest thinking
How I can help
We are market leaders at each stage of de-risking, including planning, investment strategy, transactional services and wind up.