LCP women win big at industry awards
25 November 2021
It was an exciting night for LCP across two separate award ceremonies. We were delighted to see the industry contribution and impact of three of our people marked by award wins with two more highly commended.
In the Women in Pensions Awards:
- Ella Holloway was named Administrator of the Year
- Laasya Shekaran, Rising Star of the Year
- Suman Sidhu, Highly Commended Mentor of the Year
LCP also scooped the Award for Supporting Diversity.
In the Rising Star awards:
- Jennifer Davidson, Investment Trainee of the Year
- Fran Bailey, Highly Commended in the Actuary/Consultant of the Year
Jill Ampleford, Partner and co-chair of LCP’s Diversity & Inclusion Group, commented: “It’s fantastic to see so many women from LCP recognised for their excellence in our industry. Winning these awards against the backdrop of the challenging last 18 months is even more of a feat.”
“I’m also really pleased that as a firm we have been recognised for our work in supporting diversity – another milestone in our journey. The last 18 months has seen our approach to D&I and our employee-led networks thrive as we continue to work to tackle and break down barriers and support our people to be the best they can be, regardless of background.”