9 April 2020
Commenting, Stephen Davies, Managing Director at LCP said: “Our new partners have demonstrated commitment to clients, a passion for their work and dedication to the firm. These promotions are a testament to these talented individuals’ potential to contribute to the long-term sustainable growth of LCP and to our belief in the firm’s ability to ride out short-term uncertainty.”
- David Alward: David supports trustees and sponsors of defined benefit schemes on a wide range of issues. He has particular experience in running pension change projects and communicating benefit changes to members. He also advises a number of independent schools participating in the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with their remuneration and pensions strategy.
- Jo Bayliss: Jo carries out a senior operational role within LCP’s pension administration. She is responsible for all staffing matters for our 100 employees in the pensions administration department in Winchester including development, resourcing, recruitment and trainee induction and also looks after our staff’s welfare and wellbeing. She is a Fellow of the Pensions Management Institute and an experienced administrator and trustee secretary having worked in the industry for over 20 years.
- Katie Berridge: Katie is a team leader within LCP’s investment department. She advises both pension schemes and charities on all aspects of their investment strategy including manager reviews, selection processes and asset transfers.
- Laura Davies: Laura is an experienced member of LCP’s de-risking practice, advising pension schemes ranging in size from £10m to £10bn+ on longevity risk reduction through buy-ins, buy-outs and longevity swaps. She is also the practice’s team leader.
- Helen Draper: Helen is a qualified actuary, with over 15 years’ experience, specialising in corporate pensions. As a leading member of LCP’s M&A Practice she also has significant experience advising buyers, sellers and trustees on the pensions aspects of corporate transactions and restructurings.
- Nigel Dunn: Nigel is a member of LCP’s Defined Contribution team specialising in designing and implementing innovative default strategies for both trust and contract based schemes. He is also a member of the defined contribution provider research team.
- Tom Farrell: Tom is in LCP’s investment team and has advised a number of clients, including multi-billion pound pension schemes and other institutional entities such as sovereign wealth funds and private wealth managers. He also has a key role on LCP’s longevity de-risking team.
- Rajiv Gogna: Rajiv is in LCP’s energy practice and focusses on how we can use technology and analytics to support our clients’ needs across the energy market. He led the development of LCP Enact, a real time data analytics tool for the energy market.
- Grant Hood: Grant is in LCP’s Investment team. His clients include both DB pension schemes and UK insurance companies, ranging in size from £100m to £4bn.He is also a lead member of LCP's Real Assets Research team.
- Luke Hothersall: Luke works with both trustee and corporate clients, as well as charities and not-for-profits. His specialisms include advice to social housing providers and schools participating in the Teachers’ Pension Scheme. He advises on a wide range of issues including funding and accounting matters, liability management exercises, remuneration strategy, and participating in multi-employer pension schemes.
- Claire Jones: Claire is an actuary with nearly 20 years’ experience spanning pensions, investment and sustainability and is head of responsible investment at LCP. She helps clients to include environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors in their investment processes and leads LCP’s research into specialist investment funds that have an ESG focus.
- Paul Meredith: Paul has nearly 20 years’ experience in advising a wide range of clients, with a specialism in advising not-for-profit pension scheme trustees and employers in relation to their pension arrangements for current and former staff. He is also a key member of the team supporting LCP Visualise.
- Katie Peto: Katie advises a range of clients (both trustee and corporate), helping them to understand and manage their pension costs and risks. She provides both day-to-day funding and accounting advice and support on larger projects such as liability management exercises. She is also part of LCP’s Contingent Funding Options team.
- Charlotte Quarmby: Charlotte is a key member of LCP’s de-risking practice, helping clients complete buy-ins and buy-outs. This has included working on a number of high profile deals.