LCP has this week launched a returners to work programme in partnership with Timewise, a multi-award winning social business and leading change agent for the flexible recruitment market in the UK.
Resume aims to help people who are keen to restart their careers following a break from the Pensions Actuarial and Investment consultancy industry to return to work in a supportive environment.
LCP’s Staff Partner, Andrew Fortescue, said: “Resume is a programme designed to help returners to work restart their careers in the best way possible, we want to do all we can to make it a really positive experience.
"While lots of returner to work programmes offer support for a limited period, we’ve taken the decision to make our related roles permanent. By targeting returners for permanent roles, we believe we are driving ahead of our competitors in this important area."
The Resume programme provides candidates with:
- Options for flexible working;
- Individual career mentors and buddies who will offer support in the early stage of induction
- Facilitated group coaching session to help build a peer-to-peer support network with others on the programme; helping solve any return to work challenges
- One-to-one tailored coaching sessions to help address specific, individual development needs
- Access to LCP’s in-house programme of training and development, which includes structured training courses, topical masterclasses and technical training and updates
Timewise will equip LCP hiring managers with bespoke training to provide the skills and confidence to implement a flexible hiring process. Timewise is advertising Resume jobs via its national jobs board:
LCP’s HR Manager, Amanda Treagust said: “Resume will bring mutual benefit, helping individuals progress their careers in a positive environment while ensuring our business doesn’t miss out on a huge talent pool. We aim to enhance the diversity of our business and extend the scope of expertise we offer to our clients.”