A host of LCP insurance specialists will be sharing their insights on a range of topics at this year’s GIRO (the actuarial professions annual general insurance conference), being held at the Arena and Convention Centre in Liverpool this month. (20-23 October 2015).
Speakers from the firm will cover a range of hot topics including:
- A01: A Tried and Tested Framework for Reserve Uncertainty, Sarah MacDonnell
- A04: Risk! At the Boardroom table - Round Table, Paul O'Connor
- B01: Introducing Compartmental Reserving – a New Reserving Approach, Charl Cronje
- B06: The Rise of Investment in GI - Balancing Investment Risk and Return in a Low-Yield Environment, Sarah MacDonnell, John Clements and Carolyn Shuster-Woldan
- C07: The Good Actuarial Report, Matthew Pearlman
- C10: Measuring Uncertainty Beyond Bootstrap - MUQ Working Party Findings, Sarah MacDonnell
Charl Cronje said: “GIRO is a great opportunity to share ideas, network and benchmark your progress against peers in the market. I am delighted that we are presenting at 6 of this year’s workshops, providing original insights and practical ideas that you can apply in your business right away”.
Click here for a full agenda of workshops and presentations