Reserving adequacy is crucial to succeeding in the insurance market. But some of the biggest risks to your reserves are not reflected in the historical claims data
We give you clear advice on the relative strength of your reserves. We provide insightful analysis of claims trends and external developments from the wider market. And we give assurance to the Board to enable you to make well-informed decisions over the level of booked reserves.
Investment trends across the UK non-life insurance market
Our review of the latest investment trends seen across the UK non-life insurance market.Download now
How we can help
We provide robust independent challenge on reserves, combined with a collaborative approach and knowledge transfer.
We tailor our advice according to your needs. We can help with:
- An independent external opinion on the strength of the reserves and an understanding of the uncertainty around them
- Independent challenge of approaches and assumptions – a fresh pair of eyes
- ‘Deep dives’ on particular emerging issues
- Additional insights – reserving can often be the first function to spot emerging trends or changes in internal processes, and can give valuable management information
- A market view – we can provide valuable market views and benchmark information regarding trends in frequency, severity and claims inflation.
- Communicating to stakeholders, whether internal or external capital providers or reinsurance partners