Join us online for an in-depth discussion with the former Chief Medical Officer for England, Dame Sally Davies.
Since leaving office, Dame Sally has published her first book with Dr Jonathan - 'Whose Health is it, Anyway?' - in the midst of the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The conversation will cover the following key areas:
- How valuing health differently might have reduced the impact of the pandemic and is vital to building back better
- The increasing links between health and the economy and what role the National Health Index, published by the ONS in December 2020 might play in this
- Why does this matter to the corporate sector and has the pandemic changed the dynamic between industry and population’s health?
- What impacts might the pandemic have on mortality once the worst of Covid-19 has passed?
- Why the more silent pandemic of antimicrobial resistance could have much greater impacts on health and GDP than Covid-19 in years to come
1 hour (including Q&A)