This is the second in a series of seminars aimed at helping trustees and sponsors to navigate their pensions journey.
Your sponsor covenant matters in determining your investment strategy – in this session we will show you how the two interact.
Who should attend?
Trustees, independent trustees and sponsors
Trustees often find it hard to integrate the advice they get from their different advisors. It can seem like they are all saying sensible things but are talking a different language, leaving trustees none the wiser as to the best course of action.
A corporate takeover, sale of a key business line, private equity approach, the demise of an entire industry or the potential loss of a key customer. All of these are significant corporate events that trustees might be faced with over the course of a multi-decade journey plan. But the key question is: how should trustees prepare, and react?
Join us at our breakfast briefing on Wednesday 4 December where our investment and covenant experts will discuss:
- How to integrate covenant considerations into designing your investment strategy.
- How this can be used to determine everything from investment timelines, to objectives and risk capacity.
- What questions you should be asking your covenant adviser.
- How to set up contingency plans to react well to good or bad news.
- Next steps of what trustees and sponsors can do now.
This follows on from our first event which was held on 6 November.
95 Wigmore Street
08:30am - Registration
09:00am - Session begins
10:30am - Expected finish time