This is the first in a series of seminars aimed at helping trustees and sponsors to navigate their pensions journey.
Who should attend?
Trustees, independent trustees and sponsors.
We could be on the brink of the biggest regulatory change to come to DB pensions in 15 years... Although we don’t have full clarity yet, we do have some very strong hints on the direction of travel.
Some schemes may be in a good position with prudent journey plans and robust risk management, but others may see pressure to increase contributions, strengthen covenant support or dial back investment risk and sponsors may find dividends and business plans impacted.
Join us at our breakfast briefing on Wednesday 6 November to discuss:
- What surprises might be coming in the new regulation?
- Which of the new fast-track or bespoke regulatory approaches will be for you?
- What solutions might you look at to pull together funding, investment and covenant considerations?
- What risks are important to a scheme and how should you prioritise these?
- What can trustees and sponsors do now to prepare?
The briefing will incorporate insight from a range of LCP experts on the future direction of travel.
Register now for our briefing, to work out how your scheme can stay ahead of the curve under the new regulatory regime.
LCP Hospitality Suite
95 Wigmore Street
London, W1U 1DQ
08:30am - Registration
09:00am - Session begins
10:30am - Expected finish time