Knowing me, knowing you
In its sixth year, we will be delving into the complete financial outlook for your employees, from pensions to alternative savings ideas, and how we can help them to feel more in control.
We'd love you to join us on Tuesday 19 March at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel to hear the latest ideas to really make a difference to your DC savers’ futures.
- Money, Money, Money - A reality check on the challenges of being financially well – Holly Mackay, Boring Money
- Super Trouper - Effective governance and creating real value for members – Helen Stokes, LCP
- I have a dream - Financial Wellbeing for organisational success and sustainability – Shaun Southern, LCP; joined by Kerry Shiels, BT
- The winner takes it all - the ever-changing Master Trust and post retirement landscape – Philip Audaer, LCP
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! - getting members to their right outcome – Erica Beltrami – LCP
- Name of the Game: AI and the Future of Business - Daniel Hulme – Satalia
Spaces are limited so register today to secure your place.
|08:30-09:00||Registration and coffee|
|St Pancras Renaissance London Hotel|
|London, NW1 2AR|