How LCP specialists advised government on the case for policy intervention in the Gas CHP market.
Energy businesses face a constantly evolving policy and regulatory environment. Regulatory and policy changes can be an opportunity for businesses but also pose some risks.
Our insights are built on expertise gained over years of interaction with policymakers, regulators and industry on key energy policy issues.
How can we help
Our in-depth understanding of market dynamics and modelling experience allow us to offer evidence-based recommendations on complex policy and regulatory issues that allow fully informed decision-making.
We can help you to:
- Quantify the effect of policy and regulation on your business
- Assess the wider market response to policy and regulatory changes
- Compare investment returns from different schemes
- Develop the business case for government intervention
- Formulate policy and regulatory solutions to achieve specific government objectives
How we have helped our clients
Our energy policy studies experts
Explore our solutions
Developing bespoke modelling solutions to supplement in-house analysis to suit the client’s needs.Discover more
Strategic advice aimed at maximising the benefits and minimising the risks associated with the Capacity Market and Contracts for Difference.Discover more
From projections for individual power plants to assessing market scenarios for wholesale prices, security of supply and emission analysis.Discover more
Evaluation of investment decisions taking into account all aspects of the energy market.Discover more