Who are we looking for?
We look for students with a keen interest in the work we do and the following attributes:
- A grade in A-level (or equivalent) mathematics plus good grades in other subjects. Please note you do not need a grade A at A-Level Mathematics for Pensions Management Consulting
- Predicted 2:1 honours degree or above (any subject)
- Highly numerate with good people skills
- Typically, penultimate year of study
How to apply
Apply using our online application form here.
This year, we are delighted to be offering a summer internship placement in our Pensions management consulting department for the first time – find out more about this opportunity here.
Remember the online application form is your opportunity to introduce yourself to us, to stand out from the crowd and make a good impression.
If you have any questions on the online application or on our summer internship programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy for you to ask away, we like enquiring minds!
Timescales and selection process
- 1 October 2019: Applications open for our 2020 summer internship programme
- 1 November 2019: We start reviewing applications for our internship programme
- 28 February 2020: Closing date for applications
- January - March 2020: Assessment days held
Competition for places on our programme is high so we encourage early applications to avoid disappointment.
Candidates who are shortlisted from the online application forms will be invited to come to our offices to meet us for our one-day assessment process. This usually takes place in February to early April and will typically involve:
- An interview - typically with a consultant and a partner
- An office tour to look around where you will be working
- Lunch with recent graduates - giving you the chance to ask them questions about working for LCP.