We love what we do, and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing technology.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and skilled full stack developer, with experience and interest in cloud technologies, to join our team based in our Winchester office.
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of a team focused on building, maintaining and extending our web applications and supporting infrastructure
- Helping us migrate traditional web applications to the cloud, while supporting a diverse range of existing applications and services
- Focussing on an increasing number of client facing cloud solutions, each day is different and the problems to be solved are diverse
- Working mostly on the server (or sever-less) side in conjunction with front-end developers across different areas including security, apis, databases, connectivity, deployment, monitoring and performance
What essential skills and personal qualities do you need to apply for this role?
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, specifically at least one year of experience with Azure
- Experience with the traditional Microsoft web stack - IIS, ASP, .NET, SQL Server
- The ability to solve problems and find solutions using the right services and tools
- An understanding of application security and experience working with security standards such as oAuth, ideally using Azure B2C
- Comfortable working with relational and non-relational databases
- The ability to adapt and learn on the job
Why work for LCP?
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest quality of work for our clients.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you want to apply for this role please email our recruitment team email@example.com