At LCP we love what we do, and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing technology.
Due to continued growth in our DC practice we have an exciting opportunity for a senior DC pensions consultant to join us.
Who are we?
Our DC consulting department is very well known and very highly respected within our industry. We advise Trustee & Corporate, and count a significant share of the FTSE100 companies receiving advice from across our business.
If you seek to be part of a client and people focussed organisation where opportunities to work with well known industry professional, and where you will be supported to develop your skills to make you the best you can be then we would love to hear from you.
Who are we looking for and what skills and experience do you need?
- An enthusiastic individual with experience of a consultancy environment specifically working with and advising DC pension scheme clients.
- Experience with Trust and Contract based schemes
- Excellent technical pensions knowledge
- Client facing experience
- Business development skills and experience of new business pitches
- A team player with a commercial, forward-thinking approach
- Industry relevant qualifications (APMI or similar)
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all staff.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest quality service to our clients.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you would like to apply for the role please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com