LCP is an award winning actuarial consultancy providing advice on pensions, investment, insurance, employee benefits and energy. We advise nearly one quarter of the FTSE250 and half of the FTSE100 firms. We are a team of over 650 and have an exciting opportunity for a communications specialist to join our growing team.
Who are the team?
The LCP communications team provides bespoke pension communication strategies and services for LCP clients across a range of print and digital media. This is a busy time for DB and DC pension schemes. Members need more support than ever to make important financial decisions.
What will you be involved with?
- Development and implementation of client communication strategies and campaigns
- Project management, including the development of project plans and liaison with client and internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Supporting client relationship management, attending and presenting at client meetings
- Regular analysis of data from member surveys, client feedback, website monitoring and focus groups to understand the changing nature of audiences and best use of traditional and new technologies
- Drafting and designing communications material and ensuring materials meet LCP quality standards. This will include working with a wide range of memberships to draft an disuse annual newsletters, member guides and booklets, educational material including short videos, tutorials and seminars, email nudges and postcards as well as annual member benefit statements
- Working alongside the LCP Brand & Design team to brainstorm and develop design concepts from initiation to completion of finished artwork
- Development of templates and best practice material
- Supporting the development of new products and services for both digital and print media
- Supporting new business tenders and pitches
What essential skills and qualities do you need?
- Graduate level education with a passion for communications
- Experience within the UK pensions communications industry
- Self-motivated and willing to "go the extra mile" to create engaging communications
- Strong drafting skills for a range of audiences
- A good technical understanding of DB and DC pensions
- Confident presenting skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work directly with LCP staff, communicating ideas effectively while taking their feedback
- This is a fast-paced,environment where priorities change frequently and you will need to be able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Confidence and assertiveness to interact and negotiate with others at all levels within the firm and the ability to identify and resolve issues on your own account and to chase on progress by others where necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite (5.5 or above)
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful careers within the firm. We aim to recruit the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest level of work for our clients.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability and background.
If you would like to apply for the role please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com