LCP is an award winning actuarial consultancy providing advice on pensions, investment, insurance, employee benefits and energy. We advise nearly one quarter of the FTSE250 and half of the FTSE100 firms.
We currently have an exciting opening for a marketing executive to join our business development team in London.
Who are the business development team?
This opportunity sits within a well-respected, successful and growing business development team that leads and implements all marketing, sales and client development programmes within LCP, and plays a key role in developing and delivering the firm's strategy.
What's the role?
You will support all aspects of marketing and business development (BD) and you will work with other members of the BD team to deliver integrated and impactful campaigns. You will work on a range of marketing plans and campaigns including content, events, client relationship development, and brand driven campaigns. This role has huge scope to develop along with your skills and interests.
What will you be doing?
- Working with partners and other members of the BD team to deliver effective marketing and BD plans and activities, using a wide range of tactics and channels
- Executing and managing a variety of BD activities, such as events, market research, literature and report production, communications, product and message development, client targeting, acquisition and development from planning to implementation
- Managing the delivery of projects and tasks including taking briefs, follow up, measuring return on investment, and ensuring internal stakeholder buy in at all stages
- Developing integrated and innovative marketing and sales support campaigns which reach the right people with the right message at the right time
- Managing the production process of content and thought leadership
- Drafting marketing and sales support materials (working with partners where appropriate) such as emails, web copy, brochures, event literature, presentations and blog
- Working with specialists in the team and external agencies and suppliers where appropriate to deliver successful results
- Monitoring competitor activity
Who are we looking for?
- An all-rounder who understands a wide range of marketing and business development tactics
- A client-obsessed marketer, who seeks to put our clients and prospects at the centre of any campaigns we run, and understands that protecting our current client base is just as important as winning new ones
- Someone who loves working as part of a team to deliver projects
- A person for whom variety is the spice of life - every day will be different
- A team player, who wants to contribute ideas as well as help others achieve their planned goals
What essential skills and personal qualities do you need?
- Graduate with at least 3 years business development/marketing experience within B2B professional or financial services
- An understanding of a variety of areas within the marketing mix to increase the external profile of the business which may include events, digital, thought leadership, content, market research, communications, product and message development, client targeting, acquisition and development
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work on simultaneous projects while working to tight deadlines
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- CRM database, content management systems and email marketing tools experience
- An understanding of financial, actuarial, consulting, investment and insurance markets would be valuable
- Partnership experience is highly desirable
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful careers within the firm. We aim to recruit the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest level of work for our clients.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability and background.
If you would like to apply for the role please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com