At LCP we love what we do and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing technology.
Who are we?
Our investment consulting department is very well known and very highly respected within our industry. We advise a large range of clients, both Trustee and Corporate, and count a significant share of the FTSE 100 companies receiving advice from our business.
If you are seeking to be part of a client and people focussed organisation where opportunities to work with senior, well know industry professional are the rule, not the exception and where you will be supported to develop your skills to make you the best you can be then we would love to hear from you.
What do we expect you to do when you join our team as an investment consultant?
- Identify suitable investment strategies
- Conduct manager selection exercises, leading clients to reach decisions on managers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market practice and legislation
- Present the different investment requirements of DB pension schemes
- Build relations with clients and ensure their needs are identified and met
- Draft advice to a standard that you are happy to sign off
- Undertake performance and risk assessments of portfolios
What skills, qualifications and experience do you need for the role?
- FIA/FFA/CFA or similar professional qualification
- Demonstrable experience of working within the UK DB pension scheme advisory sector in a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical pension scheme investment knowledge
- Team player with the ability to work under your own steam
- A commercial awareness
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all staff.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest quality service to our clients .
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you would like to apply for the role please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com