LCP is an award-winning consultancy providing advice on pensions, investment, insurance, energy and employee benefits. We advise nearly one quarter of the FTSE250 and half the FTSE100 firms. We are a team of over 650 across offices in London and Winchester.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a financial wellness consultant to join us in London in a new business area within our DC practice.
Who are the department?
Our Financial Wellbeing offering sits within our DC practice, which is very well known and very highly respected within our industry. We advise a large range of clients, both Trustee and Corporate.
If you desire to be part of a client and people focussed team where opportunities to work with senior, well known industry professional are the norm, not the exception, and where you will be supported not just with professional study but also to develop your personal skills to make you the best you can be then we would love to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
- Working with senior colleagues to design flexible, fit-for-purpose strategies to meet the client's unique business needs and culture
- Helping clients solve complex issues by performing analysis, providing recommendations and utilising a combination of experience, industry knowledge, tools and technology
- Identifying and analysing complex business challenges with senior colleagues
- Using agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
- Measuring the success of projects using analytics against business objectives
- Working within project budgets in a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Working hand in hand with senior colleagues and clients to identify and implement the right solution
- Managing one or more multiple work streams in client projects, coaching junior team members and producing high quality deliverables
- Delivering innovative and impactful multi-channel communications in conjunction with key stakeholders and other business functions
What skills and experience do you need?
- An understanding of industry and workforce trends
- Knowledge of Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle highly desirable
- The ability to challenge the norm
- An agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
- The ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of the group
- Curiosity to learn about new business
- A compelling storyteller
- An interest in technology and behaviour
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful careers within the firm. We aim to recruit the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest level of work for our clients.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability and background.
If you would like to apply for the role please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org