At LCP we love what we do and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing technology. We are looking for a DC investment consultant to join our growing specialist DC division.
Our DC consulting department is very well know and very highly respected within our industry. We advise a large range of clients and count a significant share of the FTSE 100 companies receiving advice from across our business.
If you desire to be part of a client and people focussed organisation where opportunities to work with senior, well know industry professional are the rule, not the exception and where you will be supported to develop your skills to make you the best you can be then we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the DC Investment Partner your role will play a key role in the provision of advice to clients. This will include:
- Running and interpreting DC Investment strategy modelling.
- Identifying suitable investment strategies based on the modelling output.
- Identifying suitable investment structures to implement strategies, taking into account individual client’s circumstances and preferences.
- Conducting investment manager research and formulating views on investment managers’ capabilities.
- Conducting investment manager selection and DC providers’ exercises, leading clients to reach decisions on managers and or providers.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market practice, legislation and DC governance requirements.
- Build relations with clients and ensure client needs are identified and met, driving the partner where appropriate.
- Get involved with clients, know what LCP does for the client and think of what LCP might do in addition.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Work within a team environment to include the provision of training for Analysts and Associate Consultants.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified or making good progress towards FIA, FFA or CFA.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the UK pension fund investment industry.
Why work for LCP?
We believe that our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all staff to join our ever-growing partnership.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest level of work.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you want to apply for this role please email our recruitment team email@example.com