At LCP we love what we do and it shows. We help our clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing technology.
We are currently seeking to add a DC Communication Consultant to our small and busy team in London.
Who are we?
The LCP DC communications team provides bespoke pension communication strategies and services for LCP clients across a range of print and digital media. This is a busy time for DC pension schemes. Members need more support than ever to make important financial decisions. We have an exciting opportunity for a communications specialist to join our growing LCP team. The role provides an opportunity for a motivated individual to support all aspects of the service, with regular contact with clients as well as supporting marketing and new business development.
What will you be involved with?
- Development and implementation of client communication strategies and campaigns
- Project management, including the development of project plans and liaison with client and internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Supporting client relationship management, attending and presenting at client meetings
- Regular analysis of data from member surveys, client feedback, website monitoring and focus groups to understand the changing nature of audiences and best use of traditional and new technologies
- Drafting and designing communications material and ensuring all materials meet LCP quality standards. This includes working with a wide range of memberships to draft and issue annual newsletters, member guides and booklets, educational material including short videos, tutorials and seminars, email nudges and postcards as well as annual member benefit statements
- Working alongside the LCP Brand & Design team to brainstorm and develop design concepts from initiation to completion of finished artwork
- Development of templates and best practice material
- Supporting the development of new products and services for both digital and print media
- Supporting new business tenders and pitches
What qualifications, skills, and experience are we looking for?
- Graduate level education
- Passionate about communications, self-motivated and willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to create engaging communications.
- Strong drafting skills for a range of audiences
- Confident presenter
- Creative, capable of producing professional communications with impact
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to work to strict deadlines, even under pressure
- Can work alone and as part of a team and manage projects from concept to completion
- Experience of consultancy and client management
- Good technical understanding of DC pensions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities. Prepared to work extra hours to finish a project when required.
- Good people skills with the confidence and assertiveness to interact and negotiate with others at all levels within the firm, to identify and resolve issues on own account and to chase on progress by others where necessary
Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all staff.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest quality service to our clients.
We strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.
If you want to apply for this role please email our recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org