LCP is an award-winning actuarial and analytics consultancy providing advice on pensions, investments, employee benefits, insurance, health and energy.
Due to continued growth in our covenant consulting department we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Who are the team?
The Covenant consulting team at LCP is rapidly growing and is well respected in the industry. The team provides financial advice to a range of clients and has established itself as one of the key players in the the covenant advisory market. Our aim is to continue on our growth plan and we are looking to add a senior hire to help further with our expansion.
What role will you be playing?
You will lead on client assignments (both trustees of defined benefits pension schemes and companies which support defined benefit pension schemes) and will play a key role in the pursuit of new opportunities and business development. You will also assist in the formulation of strategy and play a key role in the development of the team.
What essential skills, experience and qualities do you require?
- A professional qualification in a relevant field
- Strong experience of leading covenant related client assignments is desirable, however we will also consider candidates with less covenant experience if you have a history of leading corporate restructuring, debt advisory or corporate finance client assignments
- A track record of success in assisting clients in negotiations regarding funding valuations, corporate transactions and restructurings
- Experience in defined benefit regulatory matters, including prior experience of working on assignments with the involvement of the Pensions Regulator and the pension Protection Fund
- Strong commercial skills and the ability to run projects to budget
- Excellent team leadership and coaching skills
- A collaborative approach within a team structure
- A strong network within the pensions industry
- The ability to network internally in order to obtain work opportunities from colleagues
- A track record of being able to successfully pitch for, and win work in, a competitive tender process
- The ability to spot opportunities on clients in order to cross sell work to colleagues
- Confidence to suggest innovative solutions on client projects
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Commitment to delivering high quality work to clients and developing your career in the business
What's in it for you?
As well as joining a fun, collaborative, people orientated organisation where your personal and professional skills will be developed to make you the best you can be, we offer an attractive benefits package designed to promote your overall wellbeing so that you are able to perform to your full potential both in and out of work.
We continuously strive to build an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including age, background, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion or sexual orientation.
If you want to apply for this role please send your CV along with salary expectations and current notice period (if applicable) to our recruitment team email@example.com
In addition, if you would like to talk to someone about any adjustments you may need to assist with your application process, please contact Karina Lee (In-House Recruiter) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential conversation.
PSL recruitment agencies please speak to your contact in HR before submitting CVs