Our biggest strength is our people. We are home to talented, well-recognised industry experts, and we are committed to ensuring a bright and interesting future for all staff to join our ever-growing partnership.
We work with you to develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the firm. We aim to recruit and develop the best people who enjoy the challenge of providing the highest quality service to our clients.
See below our current vacancies, what you need to know about life at LCP and other career opportunities for graduates and interns
- Assistant pensions administrator
- Investment consultant
- Pensions actuarial consultant
- Pensions administration associate consultant
- Pensions administration consultant
- Pensions administrator
- Pensions scheme accountant
- Senior bid manager
- Trainee pensions administrator
- Web developer (full-stack/azure, back-end)
At LCP, we have four fantastic networks that seeks to build an inclusive and diverse work environment: LGBT+, Multicultural, Women's and Wellbeing. Watch this video to find out how LCP strives to build an inclusive workplace, where everyone is valued.