Corporate Social Responsibility
At LCP, we have high ethical standards - and our commitment to corporate responsibility is reflected in everything we do.
Our UK corporate responsibility policy focuses on five areas:
- Our clients: our highest priority is meeting their needs in a high quality and cost-effective way;
- Our people: we look after the people who work for us and encourage a healthy work-life balance;
- Our community: we support a number of local charities and have representatives on many different professional and trade association groups;
- The environment: we’re committed to reducing our environmental impact;
- Our suppliers: we select them carefully and support local, independent firms where possible. Our Statement of Supplier Expectations sets out what we expect from our suppliers.
Modern slavery and human trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure this. Click here to read our latest Modern Slavery Act statement.
IFoA QAS Accreditation
In 2016, LCP became one of the first actuarial firms to be accredited under the Quality Assurance Scheme (QAS), awarded by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA). The QAS accreditation ensures that appropriate quality assurance policies and processes are in place and that they are embedded into an organisation’s culture. Read here to find out more about the QAS.
Our gender pay gap report
This report shows our gender pay gap figures, as required by law. The gender pay gap is a snap shot of the difference in average earnings for men and women (without making adjustment for their pay grade within the business).Click here to read our report